The nightmare of online dating

Ok, well for those of you that said I was being over optimistic with the dating of ‘my new Indian male interest,’  err, well you were right. It lasted three weeks, to the day.

Good thing, probably, as neither of us wasted the other’s time. It ended over text message, as so many relationships (and divorces) do. (At least it wasn’t over a change in someone’s Facebook status!). I was left completely unscathed actually as three weeks is not enough time to develop any serious feelings for someone anyway (unlike one year…)
In fact, my feelings for him were zero. I had clearly been in love with ‘romance’ rather than with him, it turned out.

But realising I was quite up for some excitement in my personal life, I decided to give Internet dating a go. And so I registered on a site, and paid for one of those three month subscriptions. I have only ever been on such sites once before. On that occasion, I didn’t pay – instead I went on for free and just got spammed with emails from unsuitable matches in places like Afghanistan on a daily basis, and couldn’t actually contact anyone myself. On that occasion the guy had phoned me.

So, this time I decided to pay and do it properly.

And, what I have discovered is, and didn’t know, is that online dating has as many rules as physical dating, it’s just they are different.

I hit my first stumbling block when I had to fill in a massive section on my hobbies. This included questions as to whether I enjoyed snowboarding, hiking, waterski-ing, bridge, poker, the list went on. At that point I suddenly froze, as I realised that much as I consider myself to be interesting, I actually don’t have any hobbies at all! My only hobby is reading newspapers and writing, but if the truth be told that is my job! When I was younger I had, of course, all kinds of hobbies. As a child, indeed, I had weekly ballet, piano and tennis lessons. At university I ran the Japanese society, the shiatsu society, directed and acted in plays and wrote for the student newspapers. That was all apart from studying Japanese for my degree. But since becoming a journalist, I have not managed to keep up a single hobby. In my spare time, what do I do? I meet friends in cafes or bars. Or go to the gym, sleep, skype people in England, or buy cat food in the pet shop. I do not actively go hiking or act in plays, as I think I do, or would like to think I do. Sure, I go and see plays at the Prithvi Theatre sometimes, I even went to see a pianist perform at the NCPA last Friday, so there is an element of culture in my life, but otherwise my lack of hobbies is disappointing. (Do most people maintain a string of hobbies once they are grown up???)

So, what I did in this section was tick things I had maybe done once. Waterskiing? Sure, aged 15 on a Mark Warner holiday, I even ‘drop skiiied.’ Tick. Painting? Sure, at school I did Art A level, and got an A grade. Tick. Yoga? Sure, aged 23 I had done yoga. Tick. Hiking? Sure, I hiked once in the Himalayas and hung in Manali, aged 19. Tick. So, the final picture of me was of someone fairly interesting.

I checked out all the men’s profiles and despite looking fairly unfit and average, they all claimed to be playing badminton, cricket, mountain hiking, running, playing rugby, skiing, snorkelling, fishing and playing tennis on a regular basis.

They also incidentally described themselves as ‘above average’ and ‘attractive’ in the looks department.

I was thinking, if these guys are so good-looking and maintain such amazing jobs,(they are seemed to be designers, or in executive management) and so interesting as they all participated in 100 hobbies, – why aren’t they all taken?

Now some of the profiles looked like they had been professionally written (I have heard you can pay for ghost writers to do this)…they were not real – and read like a self help book on relationships.

For example, one man wrote: “I have a need to laugh regularly and don’t take life or myself too seriously unless required. I am as comfortable on a muddy country walk as I am in a stylish boutique hotel. I enjoy evenings in with good wine and company, as much as I do going out. I am equally happy gardening and cooking as partying with friends. I enjoy being in a favourite city, but also love the countryside, mountains, sea etc.”

I just honestly don’t believe a normal guy would write like this.

One positive was most of the British men on the site seemed to like cats, unlike their Indian counterparts. There weren’t just British men there, of course. There was one guy in Palestine, who wrote, “It may be a strange place to be, constantly getting fired by bullets, but I am looking for a woman who…” I was like ‘Whoah…” An Indian guy had written: “I am not looking for a party type, but a stay-at-home homely girl.”

Anyway, the worst part about it was, that like real dating, if you don’t play the game, you are shafted. I had thought online dating would be different, an easy way out, the way to get 100 men messaging you in one go. I was wrong.

In my case, straight away I marked 30 men as my ‘favourites’, switched the computer off and went on the next day.

You see now that I was paying, I kind of expected results. I mean I was expecting that after my grand presence on the site for 24 hours, I would find that I had 30 people who had marked me as their favourites too.

But in reality the only ‘news update for me’ when I switched on a day later was that not a single person had marked me down as a favourite. A couple of 50-year-olds had viewed my profile and that was it.

So, I went and checked the profile that I had posted about myself and what I said I was looking for and wondered if it needed toning down a bit. In the ‘what I was looking for’ part I saw had gone on at great length about how I wanted a guy from Oxbridge, privately educated, with good table manners, who owned a property, was solvent and preferably ‘comfortable’ on the wealth front, who liked cats, and could cook, and was living in the UK. I wrote that we could have a relationship over Skype and email, and then fly to meet each other, if things seemed to work out. Upon rereading it, I thought I came across as rather fussy and demanding and some men might get put off by the list of requirements. (The fact that not one of my ex boyfriends matches these critieria was neither here nor there when I originally wrote it.)

Being a woman, and wondering what else I was doing wrong, I decided I better check out the competition. So, I searched for a woman of my age to see what was out there. Some women had pictures posted of themselves I would never dream of putting up. One woman was a blond bombshell (with peroxided hair, please note – unlike mine) in a silk mini dress by a pool. She was the most popular woman on the site, the site claimed. Do men really go for such women?????? Another girl had a really edgy message – all about “I’m sure you are someone who would never wear hair gel.”

Another said: “At home with the visual arts; painting, sculpture and architecture. Adores music from Bowie to Rachmaninoff.” Who?

Another had one of those professional-looking ghost-written profiles, that said: “Busy professional attractive female with a warm and caring personality looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. I can offer a tolerant and philosophical approach to life and…” Who writes like that? Honestly?

So, after a few days, I figured that men are ‘hunters’ and we women are meant to be ‘hunted’ and by marking the men as my favourites, I had taken away the challenge of being ‘hunted’ (similar to women that sleep with men on the first date.) So, that was my mistake number one. It kind of got worse as after seven days, I had received just one message. It was (I am not joking) 5,000 words long and a description of this male individual, with no questions directed at me. It looked like he copied and pasted it to everyone. Unable to restrain myself (I was paying after all), I wrote eight messages (short) to eight men in my favourites section. A week later seven had not even read them, let alone replied. I am now convinced they are fake profiles put up by the website itself to make it look like it has more members. The one reply I did get was from some man who said he would not correspond with me unless I revealed my picture to him. It’s going to be a long haul, I can see. I have entered a new arena of dating completely! Have any of you tried online dating and found it to work? Would love to know. Also, if anyone knows the rules of the online dating game, please do share them….I guess one thing is for certain, it looks like I’m gonna have to get my hair peroxided and get myself photographed in a silk dress by the pool asap.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (11 votes, average: 3.09 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
  • M.B

Nice one….had a good laugh on a otherwise boring day at work :)

[Reply]

• http://lughole.net Saarthak

Paid dating sites are just rip offs. I joined a couple many years back..always choosing the free membership. And I used to get messages from females who were obviously fake profiles.

I think you could do a better job of finding someone to date on Facebook. At least you can be sure most of the people will be real!

[Reply]

• proj

I appreciate you sharing this with us, I enjoyed reading this. Nice that you are looking for men in the UK as well.

[Reply]

proj Reply:

Just thinking to myself, what a nightmarish relationship experience progressive westernized society is turning out to be in spite of every toy and tool one can think of, from computers to blackberries, to e cards and it’s happening everywhere, divorce rates even in lower classes in India have shot up manifold, I was reading the other day. Time for a re-think ?? and I really appreciate that Naomi through her blog, is at least giving us an opportunity to discuss and sharing her own experiences.

[Reply]

Naomi Reply:

Why do you say that?

[Reply]

Naomi Reply:

That was referring to your comment about the fact you are pleased I am looking for men in the UK..

[Reply]

proj Reply:

Well, I did not say for once that you should stop dating Indian men. Please note I said “Nice that you are looking for men in the UK AS WELL”.

Also you seem to be making the most common mistake of seeking alpha males ONLY, no wonder you are having issues. It’s fine if you did not have enough adventure already and still yearn for more but then this is how you make your own destiny which is not going to unfold tomorrow but maybe a decade after. Not only that, like you always do, you are again oversimplifying things( sorry, life is not that simple) by putting all males into two big buckets. There’s always a middle ground in everything.

• http://ispey.com/dating/2010/07/21/the-nightmare-of-online-dating-hindustan-times-blog/ The nightmare of online dating – Hindustan Times (blog) | Dating

The nightmare of online datingHindustan Times (blog)Ok, well for those of you that said I was being over optimistic with the dating of my new Indian male interest, err, well you were right.

• Sushi

interesting..I am female 30, online dating for a year or so in Delhi..I have met some decent guys and some awful player-types..the biggest problem with online dating is the plethora of choices. Because you know that so many potential eligible people are easy to meet , you dont really make the effort with one person…so if one small thing goes wrong in the interaction, it fizzles out and you move to the next person…..The same thing happens on the guys side. Because he knows he can meet other women online, he judges me quickly and if he sees something he doesnt like, then moves to the next date..its like gambling you get hooked to it. This happens a lot.

plus, Ive realized another thing, Delhi guys are way more boring and conventional than Mumbai guys :-) this is true, I atleast get to interact with some guys who are interesting / adventurous..and they are almost never north indians :-(

[Reply]

Atul Gupta Reply:

Hi Sushi,

Its really surprising that you couldn’t find even one good guy from North India (Delhi, pretty much), but to simply generalise it based on a few good guys you met from Mumbai does not seem fair. May be the ones you met thru online dating sites weren’t too good, and you need a visit up north to see after all we ain’t boring.
    Good luck!!

[Reply]

• salila

Hi Naomi,
    I have been reading your blogs from this year January onwards. true to say, I just love your writing on several issues. I wait for your blogs.

Its nice that you are sharing your love thoughts and criteria. its funny as well (the best part of your writing). I personally think that online dating is actually based on things you will never manage to do in real life. Just like ticking in all hobbies, can we actually carry out all these things in this busy life? So, it is a place where we can show or discuss our potentials with adding desperate colours.
    I am a girl aged 24 years and i swear that I haven’t come across a single guy who can speak normally about what he wants! Either everyone works in Infosys or got a blackbelt in karate. its so unreal.

[Reply]

Atul Gupta Reply:

Good one Naomi !!!

Well, I haven’t tried one personally, but I don’t either think they are all fake up there. Its just that everyone seems so perfect with the ohh so professionally written excerpt about themselves, that you don’t know which ones to believe. Also, everyone wants to potray their best interesting self and in that attempt overdo it (as you did by ticking all those boxes in hobby section). You might get hooked up with someone good if you don’t get so choosy and reflect what you actually are..

Salila,

its upto an individual to manage ten thousand things at a time, but hobbies are not a set of things you could do, its something you enjoy doing and take time out for it. We can’t really have 20 different hobbies, they are always just few and its very much possible to take time out for a few things you really enjoy doing.
    I am no infosyian or blackbelt in karate, but despite having a busy life at work take out time for my hobby.

[Reply]

Atul Gupta Reply:

Good one Naomi !!!

Salila,

I am no infosyian or blackbelt in karate, but despite having a busy life at work, I take out time for my hobbies.

[Reply]

Ananth Reply:

“I haven’t come across a single guy who can speak normally about what he wants!”

If a guy tells you what he really wants, you’ll then accuse him for being very presumptuous..

[Reply]

Naomi Reply:

Tell me , what do guys want. Us girls wanna know. Is it as they said on The Ugly Truth – “a nice chest and bum.? Or is there more to it?!

[Reply]

Ananth Reply:

A nice chest and bum and preferably on the bed! :)

Mick Reply:

Being pretty help just a bit, with nice legs but most of all she needs to complete the package a brain that doesn’t allow her to get to far up herself, or to put it another way has no idea she has these attributes. Having all of the above would mean that it wouldn’t matter if she was a martian would it.

Naomi Reply:

That’s hysterical. You should start a blog as well. The problem with men is they basically can’t be faithful, and are commitmentphobic. This is the essential problem and it prevents them from making relationships work. I correct myself. There is another breed of male – the beta, or shall we say, delta male, who is desperate and all over like you a rash – he wants commitment, but us women don’t want him. Most of us want an Alpha male and they are most eligible men and they are hard to catch. They have a lot of women interested in them (even though they don’t tell us) and they are basically subtle players/flirts…

[Reply]

• Mick

No Proj it’s not that complicated in the west, there’s still the knock out WOW meeting when you just know that that person is right, it’s just got muddied a bit with dating stuff on the net, you could join these sort of things before but by post if you were that sad of course. Naomi’s online relationship lasted 3 weeks which today is a life time.
    This is one of her better blogs isn’t it, it read almost as if it’s a one too one conversation. But maybe I’m just in a good mood.

[Reply]

• Katie

Online dating can work! I’ve had a great success on okcupid.com this may sound like an ad but it isn’t. The indians may be a bit useless sometimes but that’s because it hasn’t reached critical mass and at least most people on there have a bit of a sense of humour. I hope this helps x

[Reply]

• KJSS

Great!

They say being in -love is entirely different from being in love with “the IDEA of being in love”!
    I think this is very much true, that is, all the men and women who think they are in love, actually they are in love with the IDEA of being in love!!! otherwise there will be no rise in the divorce rates all over the world–!!!

[Reply]

• Mick

Something I didn’t mention in my earlier comment, anybody notice how happy she sounds in this blog maybe it’s just because I’m English as well so i can pick up on her mood.

[Reply]

• Mick

Has everybody got that nice reminder to stick to the blog subject?, just when i was going to tell you about two Aussie blokes Naomi definitely wouldn’t date nor any other sheila. They were in a shed and got very very drunk. (OK, drinking and guys have been mentioned passim) when they decided that it would be a good idea to shot each other in the Bum with air rifles to see if it hurt, and it didn’t until the booze wore off. Story from a Melbourne police officer who took them to hospital to have the pellets removed. Of course you wouldn’t date either of these two would you?

[Reply]

• anonymous

“I wrote that we could have a relationship over Skype and email, and then fly to meet each other, if things seemed to work out.”

Ha ha ha ha ha…no wonder you’re not getting any responses! “Online dating” does not mean “long-distance dating over the internet”. The whole point is that you can quickly screen people first for possible compatibility, and then MEET THEM to see if there’s any real-life chemistry. I did it many years ago and it was great, I met interesting people and dated a few and am still close friends with one of them.

Most people ignore profiles with no photo, as they assume you’re hiding the fact you’re fat or hideous-looking. And demanding an Oxbridge grad and then saying you’ve never heard of Rachmaninoff is certainly one way to make yourself look silly!

[Reply]

sushi Reply:

hehehe, I know its terrible to be stuck in those long distance relationships…i am in one kind of :-P its so funny I have never met him coz he lives too far, but I feel like I know him better than anyone else.

I consider myself attractive :-) but had to hide my photos because (a) people who knew me could identify me and I found that akward and (b) when women put up their photos they get bombarded by guys who don’t even bother to read what is written in the profile..

But honestly I dont think I will ever find a serious long term relationship via online dating sites..I too am fed up.

[Reply]

• Mick

When you look at dating sites and the people who use them one thing seems to stand out, career before relationships seems to be the order of the day. This is sad because it inevitably means that the person looking is almost passed their sell by date, so it looks a bit desperate don’t you think. Money and status before love not for me I’m afraid, I would much prefer the right woman with perhaps the wrong job. But hey that’s just me.

[Reply]

• SM

Hi Naomi – from someone who found love and all that jazz off a dating website (and saying that after two years of happily married and thereafter) , I totally get you – esp stuff like being disappointed when your inbox isnt flooded even after paying for the three month subscription !

In all honesty, matrimonial sites work if you make them work – needs patience, enthusiasm and a willingness to communicate even when you feel things are fizzling out, which they often do after the first few emails.

At the end of the day, matrimonial sites are the biggest B2B market place out there – your best shot at meeting poeple whom who have no probability of otherwise meeting, given one’s limited arena of interaction at work and home. Being a banker, I would have never thought I would meet a girl who is passionate about design and calligraphy – and who still blanks out everytime I talk about interest rate spreads.

Its a bit of song and dance, to woo and get wooed – but then, we humans have been trying to perfect that art since civilisation – its just got extended into the world of bits and bytes. So enjoy the song, enjoy the dance, and then wait for that one fine day, when it just clicks. Just like that.

Cheers.

[Reply]

Naomi Reply:

Thanks for your advice…that was really useful!

[Reply]

• proj

This is totally out of context at least with this particular blog but not if you think in the broader context of multi-cultural relationships. I read an article by Nik Gowing (Presenter, The Hub, BBC World News.) this morning from which I quote below.

“In two separate British samples of both the general public and elite ‘movers and shakers’, the idea of an ‘enhanced partnership’ with India found little interest. YouGov concluded two weeks ago: “The poll shows ambivalence from the general public, with a low score in both positive and negative perceptions of the country.”

The entire article is at the following link

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-Britain-ties-mind-the-gap/H1-Article1-579171.aspx

I have experienced exactly similar attitudes in the US as well, while the political leaders want increased partnership with India, understandably just for economic reasons definitely not for their liking of Indian spirituality or arranged marriage systems , the common American has a negative perception of India and Indians in general, would rather prefer partnerships with the French, Italian, Israeli, British. These are very evident in the country approval ratings which happen every year. I am sorry for belaboring the point that there is very little or almost no interest in India, rather outrage at India’s recent economic success in majority of the American population. Only a tiny minority of the highly educated mass thinks favorably of India and its culture, accept it or not. The polls mentioned in the above article echoes similar feelings in Britain, so a Naomi Canton or a Mick Sankey is more of a rare exception than the rule.

Bother to comment, Naomi, Mick ??

[Reply]

Mick Reply:

I like being a rare exception, I’m sorry if my love of India doen’t fit what the rest of the world feels about India proj, but then the rest of the world hasn’t been there has it?. Anyway i thought maybe you had poped up to Alaska to admire the beauty cause you appeared to be absent from this blog, not quite the best time mid Sept’s best.
    Actually you must know that most of our Govt is over there trying to sell stuff to India and annoying the Pakistanis, perhaps someone could do us a big favour Goegre Osbourne needs to catch a dose of something really nasty to wipe that smug grim off his face forever

[Reply]

proj Reply:

No, no, not absent at all, I have been reading all your comments, just that I am a little busy with a few projects at work so not getting much time to think and write, also lately Naomi didn’t write anything blatantly misrepresentative from a multicultural perspective for me to write about my very different experience in the western world. I am very familiar with all the other yuppie elitist experience she writes on, in fact those supposedly cool yuppie things which all these new money folks do is just too mundane and neither thought provoking nor spiritually rewarding in any way, at least in my understanding. I also do these once in a while but I almost never talk about them, rather I find it very cheap to do so although it’s very interesting to see yuppie Indian experience through Naomi’s eyes. On the contrary, I believe a balance of spirituality and materialism can lead to happiness, so I actively work on developing my spiritual side, read a lot of Buddhist, Vedic stuff and figure out ways to adapt them to the current socio-economic milieu, if you will.
    See, now that you got me started, there goes all my ramble, sorry ! Getting back to what you asked, I was aware of Alaska’s pristine beauty even before you told me. In fact I had a friend who lived there for a while before we went to B-school together in Michigan and he was the first guy to tell me about Alaska. In fact America is pretty clean and beautiful in general (unless you are in Detroit or a Newark slum ) and these people go the extra mile to take care of the environment, something we Indians need to really pick up from them. Every part of the country from Arizona to Alaska has its own beauty. I agree with you the northwestern part of the country is breathtakingly beautiful starting from Northern California all the way to Alaska. The Carolinas also have their own charm, how can I forget Western Virginia, famous for white water rafting.
    As for you or Naomi for that matter being a rare exception, it actually took me a few years to realize this in the US. I have friends here in the US who are likewise but they don’t represent the majority of the population. I would be lying if I tell you that most Americans are very pleased with the Indian economy or Indians in general, doing so well. They have this oversimplified explanation that Indians are stealing all their jobs because they work longer hours for cheap but having observed the average American from very close for a sufficiently long time, I beg to differ. While America has it’s Steve Jobs (he is the founder of Apple and currently its CEO) like geniuses, the average American is pretty naive ( rather dumb, if I can be more forthright) but has very high lifestyle expectations. The math and science training for the average student in American public schools is pretty deficient ( I have friends who have undergone advanced training on their own initiative, so the system does allow if you are willing but the passing benchmark is set too low), does not get sufficiently challenging unless you get to at least your sophomore year in college. No one realizes this until they start working where they have to compete with Asians (not just Chinese, I mean the entire Asia) who not only work longer hours for less but have gone through some serious math and science training secondary to high school and beyond unless off course, you are Steve Jobs innovating as if you are popping corn. Given this serious cost advantage, corporate America which is all about creating shareholder’s wealth, hands out jobs to Asians unfortunately leading to all this hatred. So it’s the wealthier American depriving the working middle class and also systemically wiping out all their savings so that this cycle continues. The following article and video points out how pernicious cut throat capitalism ideals can be, very different from what Naomi said in a previous blog on the comedy store bringing in investment and creating jobs, a very one sided perspective.

http://www.declineoftheempire.com/2010/07/wiping-out-the-middle-class.html

My apologies for being so verbose but some of these issues need to looked at from various angles to do them proper justice. I know I have been branded a failed journalist with nothing better to do but far from being a journalist, I never had any creative writing training from renowned institutions like some of the journalists on this blog. I read and write just for fun as I get time between work, maybe I will be able to do more of this once I retire and go back to India which I am planning on in a couple year’s time.

[Reply]

Mick Reply:

i agree with what declineoftheempire says in general the same has been happening here slowly for some time, i was amazed to see a reference to Tracy Chapman in the bits at the bottom, she is a favorite of mine.
    A failed journalist? never in fact I quite like the way you sometimes chastise Naomi, as you have in this comment, it brings a smile on otherwise unhappy days.
    As you say about the pristine beauty of Alaska it is the attitude of the people involved, and this would take a major change in the Indian attitude to litter wouldn’t it. But the thought of that beauty going round the world from the eastern most point of Alaska to the western most point of Siberia is just mind boggling.
    I sometimes wonder what it’s like for Indians who have lived away from India for a long time to “Go Home” it must be very strange.

proj Reply:

I am sorry I did not mean to say that you branded me a failed journalist. I agree with most of your perspective but if I am guessing correctly you are from the relatively more mature generation. I say this because what you say matches with a lot of my friends in assisted living places here, where I volunteer on the weekends.

I visit India every year during the winter and I am equally at ease in both places but again, I am not too enamored, intoxicated and what have you with all the western fluff and dandruff for e.g. I can be at a club with a bunch of drunk friends grinding away fully aware this kind of stuff is not going to make me or them any happier in life than I am, so why do I mimic them just for the sake of being western. In her global Indian man blog, one of Naomi’s expectations of Indian men was being able to admire women bellowing out smoke rings. In the US, more women smoke than men but it’s considered very unhealthy anywhere in the world, leave alone US or India and rightly so, therefore I cannot agree with it just for the sake of impressing a westernized lady, I have a backbone, sorry !

So frankly there’s not much of a difference in my lifestyle at home in India or the US but off course the environment in India especially the big cities suck, the pollution is overwhelming, the humidity oppressive, pretty unhygienic in general but I try and use naturopathic products to boost my immunity and it mostly works, at least for me. I don’t think I will have any problem living my retired life in India but if I have to work there, I will die. All my friends in India head off to work at 8 in the morning and get back home 9 pm in the evening, they even work weekends, no wonder Americans call these Indian IT companies sweat shops, they suck the last drop out and pay peanuts, it’s very unfortunate how these IT companies exploit their employees and manage to have dirt cheap billing rates which is putting a lot of folks in the western world out of work. It’s the wealthy joining hands the world over and sucking the blood out of the common man. I really hope and pray that 2012 brings an end to this and this is what the Mayans meant, not the world blowing up or smashed into pieces by some asteroid.

proj Reply:

“As you say about the pristine beauty of Alaska it is the attitude of the people involved, and this would take a major change in the Indian attitude to litter wouldn’t it”

I wanted to separately comment on this statement of yours, Mick. It’s very true, it’s always the people’s attitude which is the problem, be it corruption or litter although the common and the easiest way out is to blame the politicians or the exploitation of the western world. I thought about this very deeply and i have finally concluded that it’s the people’s attitude which is the main issue behind any problem and this is true anywhere in the world.

• Mick

Where’s this weeks blog then?

[Reply]

• Mick

She is still with us then for a moment I thought Naomi had fallen foul of the visa thingy where foreigners living permanently there had to go and live somewhere else for 2 mths before a new visa can be issued, but hey come the revolution we’ll all have visa’s whether we like it or not so there.

And to answer your question Proj I’m what would be called in the states a senior citizen chronologically that is, but on a bad day I feel Oh at least 35, this does confuse some people but then I suppose ageing hippies do that to everyone.

Sorry babe if i have wandered a bit but online dating no not for me cause it’s just sometime that is using modern technology to make money from sad people.

[Reply]

• varsha

smita patil was a superstar and so is prateek.he dont need babbar name for becoming a star.prateek is just excellent.

[Reply]

• vins

wow the article looks so genuine and real. i mean the predicament of a genuine seeker.

[Reply]

• emily

I believe anyone asking for a pic is not really into finding a soulmate… just my thoughts and I have never done online datine

[Reply]

• emily

Are you happy still?

[Reply]

Anonymous Reply:

No I got divorced on 5th March 2013 and i regret my decision to find a wife in that virtual world called Internet .. She cheated me big time .. Whatever she have had told me about herself , was a total blatant lie .. Why why why ?? I trusted that bytch .. i dont know

[Reply]

• Manohar Singh

Hi, exactly where did you get this info can you please support this with some proof or you might say some very good reference as I and others will actually enjoy. This details is actually great and I will say will usually be helpful if we attempt it possibility free. So if you can back it up. That may really support us all. And this may well bring some good repute for you. Partywear saree

[Reply]

• Jiya James

love your post dear …

want to see more dating advices from u …

[Reply]

Jiya James Reply:

you can use this site-
    http://www.adultfindout.co.nz/
    for dating knowledges

[Reply]

• http://http:/he.penisxl.net הגדלת איבר המין

הגדלת איבר המין…

The nightmare of online dating : Expat On The Edge…

• http://http://balustradydrewniane.waw.pl/ balustrady

balustrady…